Tuesday, April 14, 2020

New Blog

Hey, Drift Away blog followers.

I'm not sure why, but I started a new blog.  It is called Observatatin'.  This is about nothing, really, just tidbits of life that I find interesting or amusing.  It will not be updated everyday.  I'm not that witty anymore

The idea came to me while I was ruminatin' out of my apartment window.  But since Ruminatin' was taken, I had to invent a new word.

Check it out if you're so inclined.

https://observatating.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Yacht Maintenance Fort Lauderdale offers comprehensive and expert yacht care services in the vibrant maritime hub of Fort Lauderdale. From routine cleaning, engine maintenance, and repairs to sophisticated detailing and advanced technical support, our skilled professionals ensure your yacht remains in impeccable condition, combining nautical expertise with the latest industry practices.

    ReplyDelete