Sunday, August 13, 2017

Over Half a Million Hits now?

I've been reliving our cruise on Drift Away by rereading this old blog, and I have to say that it was an incredible adventure.  Plus Pam and I met some amazing people.  This post from a few years ago was about reaching 100,000 hits.   It has now surpasses a half a million.  Cool beans.

I guess some things are timeless, and someone googling small ice makers or electronic chart plotters still stumble on it.   And that is definitely cool.

But what I think I also miss are the commenters who took the time to read my ramblings each day and to insert their own pithy comments.  Thank you all.  You are part of the reason I wrote, and why I am now an author.  The next book "The Voyage of Drift Away: A Toilet Companion" is upcoming, thanks to you all.

http://trawlerdriftaway.blogspot.com/2012/08/wow-100000-hits.html


1 comment:

  1. Not for nothing, but I think it's a growing grass roots interest in the Navi-nut.

    ReplyDelete