Friday, April 8, 2011

Waterfowl love Catalina Sailboats

There's a little Catalina 22 sailboat docked at the yacht club just astern of Drift Away.   It seems to be a favorite perch for a local Osprey.   He shows up at dusk, which makes taking photos difficult, even with my camera's anti-shake software.   These two are a bit better of the ones I took a week ago.


What a beautiful bird.

Pam and I also got a kick out of this Canada Goose who looked like he was trying to untie the dock lines to go for a sail.



This morning's sunrise was very nice and made getting up to see it worthwhile.
 

I think it's a good thing that I'm the only one up at this hour.  Most of our neighbors don't hit the showers until 7 AM.   I don't know what they'd think if they saw me walking up to the showers with my towel, shaving kit, and camera. 

1 comment:

  1. You sure know how to get a persons mind thinking some weird thoughts. LOL

    "I don't know what they'd think if they saw me walking up to the showers with my towel, shaving kit, and camera."

    Bill Kelleher

    ReplyDelete