Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Day in One Picture

Really, you can't make this stuff up.   Well, in this case I guess you could, but I didn't. 

Pam and I played golf yesterday.   We haven't played in a few years and it shows, especially in my case.  We gave up on the 18th hole because we were holding up on the guys behind us.  Back at the boat, we were drowning our sorrows with a couple of agony beers when I saw this (note, this is not for the squeamish.  Don't click on it and enlarge it if you can't change a baby's diaper).


Yep.  Olivia the puppy pooped on the poop deck.  She covered it up with what's left of a chew toy.  I don't know if she was trying to hide it, or was very proud of it and was decorating it.

That's about how my golf day went.   Some of it was pretty, but mostly it was crap.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she's trying to tell you she needs more fiber in her diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, can't believe it, also sorry about the golf day.

    ReplyDelete